Thesis 3: Week 4
This week I completed the Virtual Learning Platform and did a run-through video of the virtual learning prototype in InVision. I am still working out the details of the recording. I need higher resolution images for the next run and to figure out how to change the background and add text.
I also made some edits to the Process Journal and updated the check-marks on the Materials Matrix. I will be completing the website and awareness campaign next week. I will also be mapping out the 3-minute video to have done in weeks 6 and 7.
My visual system has been fairly consistent since its conception in thesis one. I have a dded a few graphic elements such as illustrations that currently only appear in the printed materials. I am going to revisit them this week to decide if they will stay or be removed completely since they do not appear anywhere else in the visual system. Another thing that I have expanded upon is the use of background color within the visual system. Initially a lot of my pieces where white, but then I added the purple field behind the graphics. I have also branched out into using different colors from the visual system as backgrounds to differentiate different subject and types of items.
The only other thing that I am still working to refine and finalize is the icons. They are still somewhat inconsistent and I will be working to streamline them as I make final refinements to all if my deliverables over the next 2 weeks.
Leave a Reply.
MFA Graphic Design Student at Academy of Art University of San Francisco (on-line)