This week I spend a lot of time working to get the thesis video in a better place. I re-recorded the audio on my phone which gave a much clearer sound and I re-arrange the content of the video to better pace with the audio. I still think it needs some additional graphic elements or text throughout. I had some technical difficulties rendering the video again, so it will be uploaded as soon as I am able to get onto my main laptop again. (it has crashed several times).
Using peer and instructor feedback I have updated my PDF presentation and starting writing the script for my presentation. I recorded a screengrab of a rough presentation of the material.
I am in the process of updating my Process Book based on peer and instructor feedback.
MFA Graphic Design Student at Academy of Art University of San Francisco (on-line)