This week I updated my Materials Matrix and discussed with William Culpepper a few changes. I removed the launch kit and added an awareness campaign with social media posts, an email, and a print ad. I am awaiting William's final approval of the Materials Matrix as I had to update the number of items under each deliverable as well as the total number of screens.
I began designing Instagram carousel posts with 3 screens each. I created 3 options this week.
I also continued to update the social media connect screens of the learning platform.
Next week I plan on making the remaining pieces of the awareness campaign, along with writing body copy for the emails. I will also finish the social media connect function screens building out creating a post and viewing other threads.
MFA Graphic Design Student at Academy of Art University of San Francisco (on-line)