Thesis 2: 3.1 Thesis Materials
This week I experimented with color choices and patterns. I have a pretty set color pallet, but I was wondering if I should add more primary colors and secondary colors to use to differentiate items on the learning platform. I used the colors in the icon revisions and groupings. I also made a few edits to the icon set, making a few one color and changing the circle colors.
In addition to experimenting with color, I added more patterns and experimented with color and opacity.
I then got back to work on the website. I spent a lot of time thinking about what information should be included in the website and determined that I need to make more detailed sketches before proceeding with the computer versions. I did not complete as much work as I had originally planned this week.
Next week I want to map out the website better and get into platform revisions and the social media options.
Leave a Reply.
MFA Graphic Design Student at Academy of Art University of San Francisco (on-line)